Irish Setter’s Edgerton is your ideal companion in heavy-duty work environments. It’s made from full-grain waterproof leather with Direct Attach to welt construction and advanced technologies that will make your workday easier. You see, Edgerton is not just premium looking, it is also built ready for rugged work. Perfect if you are a construction worker, rancher, farmer, industrial worker, landscaper, or production worker.
These 6-inch Edgarton work boots come with a non-metallic toe to protect you from impact or compression hazards. UltraDry Waterproofing System is also used to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable so no worries if you find yourself working in wet conditions. It even features CuShin comfort tongue technology to help reduce the pressures on the shin from the top of the boot tongue. Its removable PU footbed, Texon® insole, high-rebound EnerG midsole, and Vibram® Edge outsole provide cushioning, shock absorption, support, traction, and abrasion resistance.
And if your job particularly requires safety-rated footwear, no worries because the Edgerton 6-inch Waterproof Leather Safety Toe Boot also meets ASTM Safety Standards for Non-Metallic Toe, Slip Resistant, and Electrical Hazard.
- Non-metallic toe meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Made from full-grain, waterproof leather
- 6-inches in height
- UltraDry Waterproofing System, combines moisture management lining with waterproof components
- Direct Attach To Welt construction
- Padded collar for comfort and support
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- CuShin comfort tongue technology
- Removable polyurethane footbed
- Texon® insole
- TPU shank for structural support