If you are gearing up for medium-duty jobs then check out Edgerton 6-inch waterproof leather soft-toe boots. These work boots are made from full-grain waterproof leather with Direct Attach to welt construction and Irish Setter’s advanced technologies that will make your workday easier. You’ll see that this premium-looking Edgerton is built-ready for rugged work. Perfect if you are a rancher, landscaper, farmer, industrial worker, production worker, or construction worker.
These soft-toe 6-inch Edgarton work boots are waterproofed using UltraDry Waterproofing System to ensure your feet stay dry and comfortable even if you find yourself working in wet or muddy conditions. It also features CuShin comfort tongue technology which helps in reducing the pressures on the shin from the top of the boot tongue. For shock absorption, support, cushioning, traction, and abrasion resistance, Edgarton comes equipped with a removable PU footbed, Texon® insole, high-rebound EnerG midsole, and Vibram® Edge outsole.
Edgerton 6-Inch Waterproof Leather Soft Toe Boot is not just comfortable and durable, it’s also versatile enough to be worn on and off the job. And if your work particularly requires safety-rated footwear, no worries because Edgarton also meets ASTM Safety Standards for Slip Resistant and Electrical Hazards.
- Made from full-grain, waterproof leather
- 6-inches in height
- UltraDry Waterproofing System, combines moisture management lining with waterproof components
- Direct Attach To Welt construction
- Padded collar for comfort and support
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- CuShin comfort tongue technology
- Removable polyurethane footbed
- Texon® insole
- EnerG, a high-rebound midsole material that absorbs shock and returns energy
- TPU shank for structural support