Work comfortably and in style with KEEN’s Cincinnati 6-inch Waterproof Boot. These work boots with moc toe and wedge heels come with lightweight carbon fiber toe protection. It is also made with full grain barnyard-resistant waterproof leather so you know that it’s comfortable and durable. Perfect for the rigorous jobs on the ranch, farm, warehouse, or construction site.
These KEEN Utility Cincinnati 6-inch Waterproof Boots also come with a removable dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning to support your every step. It also features KEEN Luftcell for the midsole, an air-infused Polyurethane that provides weightless comfort. On the other hand, its oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole allows for a proper grip and traction on slippery surfaces for a more steady footing. These work boots are also electrical shock resistant in addition to their other safety standards ratings (see features for details).
Cincinnati 6-inch Waterproof Boots come in a Dark Chocolate color with a moc toe and wedge heel design that makes them quite versatile and suitable for everyday work wear and for weekend outings.
- Made from full-grain barnyard-resistant waterproof leather
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable, dual-density PolyAer PU footbed with aerated pillow-top cushioning
- KEEN Luftcell, air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
Outsole and midsole meet ASTM D471-06 903# oil and isooctane chemical resistance standards
- Available in Dark Chocolate (Brown) color