These soft toe Detroit XT Waterproof Boots from KEEN Utility are built with an all-leather upper with KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane and shock-absorbing cushioning. Ideal if you are a mechanic, electrician, plumber, landscaper, or construction worker who needs durable, reliable, and comfy work boots while hard at work all day – these American-built soft toe boots are perfect for you.
Detroit XT Waterproof Boots also features an oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole which provides the stability and traction needed to steady your footing when working on tricky surfaces. These boots also come with reflective webbing and a contoured heel lock. To further boost comfort, support stability, and enhance flexibility, these work boots also come with a PU footbed, compression-molded EVA midsole, and contoured underfoot support.
Detroit XT Waterproof Boots are also ideal on job sites with live electrical circuit hazards because they are electrical hazard or electrical shock resistant.
- Made from waterproof leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Soft toes help safeguard against minor impact
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Contoured heel lock helps lock is anatomically shaped, locking it in place and reducing heel slip
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX contoured underfoot
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for comfort
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole