Red Hook Waterproof Boots from KEEN Utility combines the durability of work boots with the athletic and lightweight feel of work sneakers. It’s made from TecTuff® bonded coating with more abrasion resistance than leather. It also boasts KEEN.DRY waterproofing which helps keep you ready for wet conditions and asymmetrical carbon-fiber toes which not only provide an unobtrusive fit but are 15% lighter as well than steel.
Red Hook Waterproof Boot also features KEEN.ReGEN – a lightweight, compression-resisting midsole that provides 50% more energy return than standard EVA foam. This and its metatomical PU footbed and nylon shank ensure maximum comfort and support during extended working hours on your feet. Its oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole, on the other hand, helps in steadying your feet when working on tricky surfaces.
Red Hook Waterproof Boot also features reflective webbing, a secure fit lace capture system, locking non-metallic lace hooks, and electrical hazard or electric shock resistance. Best for light manufacturing, carpentry, framing, construction, or warehouse.
- Made from TecTuff® bonded coating
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Mesh liner provides breathability to help keep feet cool in warm environments
- Left and right asymmetrical, non-metallic carbon-fiber toes
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Locking non-metallic lace hooks
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN, a lightweight, compression-resisting midsole