KEEN’s Women’s Sparta 2 with aluminum toe is built around women’s biomechanics and foot structure to ensure comfort, support, and protection during light industrial tasks. These work sneakers feature KEEN.ReGEN – a lightweight, compression-resisting midsole that provides 50% more energy return compared to standard EVA foam. Its asymmetrical aluminum toes not only contribute to its overall sleek appearance but also weighs 35% less than steel. Surely the lightweight kind of work shoes that is ideal if you are working in a warehouse, assembly line, or any similar work site.
Women’s Sparta 2 with aluminum toe, in addition to its KEEN.ReGEN midsole, also features a metatomical PU footbed and TPU shank for added comfort and support. It also comes with a slip and oil-resistant non-marking outsole which provides stability and traction to keep you steady on your feet particularly when working on tricky surfaces. Women’s Sparta 2 also provides a secondary source of protection in case you accidentally come into contact with live electrical circuits since they are electrical hazards or electric shock resistant.
These versatile and slick-looking work sneakers come in black and are great for everyday work wear and weekend outings. It also doesn’t hurt that they’re easy to maintain – simply brush gently with a soft and damp sponge to remove loose dirt (treat stains right away with a gentle cleaner) then just air dry away from heat.
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Built around a womans biomechanics and foot structure
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN, a lightweight, compression-resisting midsole
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR)
- Available in Black
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 F I/75 C/75 EH standards
Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards