This Dax Full Brim Hard Hat is ideal for job sites that need high levels of head protection because it meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class G and tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350?F (177?C). If this sounds like the kind of hard hat that you need then this headgear with triple reinforced crown is for you.
This hard hat is designed to support comfortability to the wearer. It comes with a perforated synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert which boots shock absorption protection, a moisture-wicking foam-backed microfiber liner that reduces sweat build-up, and a 6-point suspension system that can be adjusted to achieve a secure and comfortable fit.
Aside from protecting your head from potential head impact, falling debris, sparks, or high temperatures, the Dax Full Brim Hard Hat is also designed to reduce exposure to low voltage conductions and offer dielectric protection up to 2.200 volts, phase to ground. This is why this hard hat is ideal for iron workers.
- Carbon fiber reinforced resin shell
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2014 requirements for Type 1, Class G
- Tested to radiant heat loads producing temperatures up to, but not exceeding, 350?F (177?C)
- Perforated synthetic leather comfort dome with molded EVA foam insert
- Moisture-wicking foam-backed microfiber liner
- 6-point suspension system for a secure, comfortable fit
- Triple reinforced crown for superior impact protection
- Exclusive brim grip design provides a secure feel
- Oversized ratcheting fitment dial to adjust size
- Easy to grip and use ratcheting fitment dial even with gloves on