If you need boots that are durable, completely waterproof, and supportive for various outdoor and working conditions – then this Chore Classic Tall Boot from Muck is for you. It’s built to handle the toughest of jobs especially in wet, cold, or challenging terrains. Ideal if you are a farmer, rancher, landscaper, warehouse or manufacturing worker, or utility worker.
Chore Classic Tall Boot features a rubber overlay and quick cleaning sole equipped with reinforcements to protect you from workplace hazards. Its comfortable neoprene top-line allows for a comfortable fit around wide calves. The breathable mesh lining, wicks away humidity and sweat to help keep you cool in warmer temperatures. It also features a bioDEWIX antimicrobial footbed insert with NZYM® top cover that deals with odor control and moisture management. These work boots adjust to the contours of your foot so it prevents blisters and chafing, especially during extended periods of wear.
These tall boots can also handle sub-freezing to 65 degrees Fahrenheit or 18 degrees Celsius. They will also provide the grip and traction needed when working on uneven terrain outdoors. These work boots also meet ASTM F2892-18 EH / ESR safety standards – so just perfect if your job site requires one.
- 5mm NEOPRENE bootie with four-way stretch nylon
- 100% waterproof
- Breathable mesh lining wicks away humidity and sweat
- Easy-to-clean rubber overlays
- Reflective pull-tab for easy on and off
- bioDEWIX, antimicrobial footbed insert
- NZYM® footbed top cover
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out
- Triple rubber toe reinforcement
- Quadruple rubber heel reinforcement
- Steel shank for structural support