You can simply stylize your work outfit with Cosmos Night Shades from Pit Viper. This is ideal not only for complying with safety requirements but also when you simply want to protect your eyes from the sun, wind, or any flying debris that may be present on your job site. This rugged eyewear comes with big clear lenses that wrap around the eyes and a black and neon splatter-designed frame. Pit Viper designed their glasses to withstand serious beating so no problem even if you happen to sit on it, shove it in your pocket, drop it, or accidentally run over it – it will still do its job of protecting your eyes. This durable eyewear is Z87+ rated with 100% UVA & UVB protection and 98% light transmission. It is also fog- and scratch-resistant so your vision stays unobstructed no matter how tough the job gets on the job site.
- Z87+ Rated 2.2mm Polycarbonate, ideal for carpenters, mechanics, woodworkers, or plumbers who work in job sites with impact hazards
- 100% UVA and UVB Protection, great for shielding your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun
- 98% Light Transmission with a clear Look Thru Color, allows for clear visibility while you are deep into working installing shingles, laying bricks, or cutting woods
- Adjustable feature to allow for a more comfortable fit that snugly frames your face so that it stays on even if you whip your head around
- Fog-resistant, boosts unhindered visibility regardless if you are sweating or breathing heavily
- Scratch-resistant, ensures your eyewear stays immaculate and scratch-free in spite of a challenging job site
- Float-resistant, no worries of ever losing it if for whatever reason you find yourself in the water
- This 35 g eyewear comes with a Pit Viper Firmcase, a Limpcloth, and a Tie Downs Retainer Strap
- Visit any BareBones WorkWear store to see the variety of new styles.