This 6-inch waterproof with non-metallic toe BRNR XP from Red Wing will get you through any tough jobs and heavy-duty work environments. It is highly durable with its full-grain leather makeup and direct attach to welt construction. It also features a footbed system that provides maximum underfoot comfort which along with its Texon® insole and fiberglass allows for lasting comfort. Perfect if you are a construction worker, rancher, industrial worker, woodlogger, or oil rig worker who endures long shifts day in and day out.
BRNR XP uses a 3-layer approach in waterproofing to ensure your feet stay dry. It also features ForceGuard technology which is a protective covering on critical areas of the boot to provide long-wearing oil, chemical, and abrasion resistance. And not only is its outsole slip and oil-resistant, but it is also heat-resistant to melting at a minimum of 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Its heavy lugged sole also ensures you have proper traction to steady your footing. And no worries if your job requires particular safety boots on the job site because BRNR XP meets ASTM Safety Standards for non-metallic toe, slip-resistance, and electrical hazards.
These heavy-duty, rugged-looking work boots can easily become your perfect companion to see you through rigorous tasks on the job site. They’re durable, comfortable, and protective – exactly what you need in heavy-duty work environments.
- Non-metallic toe meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Made from full-grain, waterproof leather
- Red Wing Waterproofing System, uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry
- 6-inches in height
- Direct Attach to welt construction
- Quadrex V2 Multi-Layer System footbed for maximum underfoot comfort
- Texon® insole
- Fiberglass shank
- Dual Density GripTek Black-Gray slip and oil-resistant outsole
- HRO soles, designed and tested to perform on high-heat surfaces
- ForceGuard technology, protective covering for long-wearing resistance to abrasion, oil, and chemical