If you need work boots with combined comfort and durability to see you through long hours in a demanding work environment, then this heavy-duty SuperSole 2.0 from Red Wing is for you. It features a dual-density urethane sole that is designed with an inner sole that provides cushion and comfort and an outer sole that provides durability and protection. You get the traction, cut resistance, abrasion resistance, and oil and chemical resistance that you need when working in a tough work environment. It’s also equipped with a ComfortForce footbed to further boost comfortability while working on your feet for extended periods.
SuperSole 2.0 is durable and made to last with its Red Wing Leather makeup and direct-to-welt construction. Its steel toe meets ASTM safety standards so no worries if there are impact hazards present in the job site. These 6-inch work boots are also equipped with a fiberglass shank to boost structure support. At 6 inches, these boots also provide plenty of ankle support and protection while still ensuring ease of mobility while working.
These work boots also meet ASTM Safety Standards for slip resistance and electrical hazards, so just perfect if your job requires particular safety-rated footwear. And it doesn’t hurt that these rugged but classically designed work boots look stylish as well! Ideal for industrial workers, wood loggers, construction workers, ranchers, or service industry workers.
- Steel toe meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Made from Red Wing Leather, full grain waterproof leather
- 6-inches in height
- Dual Density SuperSole® Welt construction
- ComfortForce® footbed keeps feet cool and dry, absorbs shock, and boosts arch support
- PORON® insole
- Fiberglass shank
- Aztec SuperSole® 2.0 slip and oil-resistant outsole
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards for slip-resistance and electrical hazard
- Available in Nutmeg (Dark Brown)
- Available at select BareBones Stores