A little bit of rain does not cancel work – and neither does a downpour! Not a problem though, with Journeyman® 420D Jacket. This rain jacket not only keeps you from getting wet but also shields you from injuries from work hazards. It is made from a very durable material that can resist punctures, tears, snags, rips, or abrasions. This Journeyman® 420D Jacket is indeed built-tough!
The material used, the heavy-duty 420 denier nylon with PVC backing, ensures that this jacket is durable enough to withstand a harsh working environment. Its seams are even double-stitched, taped, and heat-sealed to maximize its waterproofness. And because it is also windproof, you can seriously brave the weather and keep working without a problem.
This Journeyman® 420D Jacket has a mesh lining and 4 vents on the front and on the back for breathability which boosts comfortability. And to ensure water stays out, it is also designed with a heavy-duty zipper with a storm flap and adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop fasteners. The detachable hood can be stuffed into the fleece-lined collar if not needed. It also comes with reflective safety piping both on the front and back – this helps with visibility while working which of course boosts safety.
- Made from heavy-duty 420 denier nylon with PVC backing
- 100% waterproof and windproof
- Full mesh lining for breathability
- Fully lined detachable hood
- Heavy-duty zipper covered with storm flap
- Reflective safety piping on the front and back
- 4 vents on the front and 4 vents on the back for breathability
- 2 large lined zipped pockets
- 1 inner chest zipped pocket
- Adjustable cuffs with hook-and-loop fasteners
- Embroidery zipper included
- Ideal for forestry, fishing, lumber yards, or construction