This Work Boot Orthotics from Aetrex is great for adding a layer of support while working on your feet all day wearing work boots. Foot discomfort or fatigue among tradesmen is pretty common and while finding the right workbooks is important to prevent that, the same goes for finding the right insole. This is particularly true for carpenters, cement layers, cooks, or warehouse workers who are standing for long periods – especially standing on concrete which is even more brutal.
This work boots orthotics has a cupped heel which supports and stabilizes the back of the foot so that moving around is more comfortable. Pro-Shox® polyurethane is used for center cushioning to aid in shock absorption and in the reduction of impact. And for a high-performance base, there is the AeroCell polyurethane which is known for high energy return, shape retention, and shock absorption. This insole also helps in relieving foot pain such as metatarsalgia, heel pain, and plantar fasciitis. It also works for feet with high instep.
Work Boot Orthotics for Men also features the signature Aetrex Arch Support which helps in biomechanically aligning your body and helping prevent common foot pain. This insole is designed to keep you comfortable and injury-free so that you can perform your best on the job.
- Cupped Heel for cushioning and stabilizing the back of the foot
- CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining for top cover
- Pro-Shox® polyurethane for center cushioning to absorb shock and reduce impact
- AeroCell polyurethane for high energy return performance base
- .19-inch insole thickness
- Ideal for carpenters, cement layers, cooks, or warehouse workers
- Best for work boots