Foot discomfort is bothersome, to say the least. And if you are working on your feet all day like the construction workers, concrete layers, production workers, or warehouse workers – foot fatigue can easily set in and affect your mobility. A good insole can add a layer of support to combat foot discomfort just like this Premium Memory Foam Posted Orthotics W/ Metatarsal Support for Men from Aetrex
If you have a low arch to flat feet and also experiencing pain in the balls of your feet, then this insole is suitable for you. It has a posted heel to control over-pronation or the excessive inward rolling motion of the foot and provides balance. The metatarsal pad, on the other hand, helps in redistributing weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort.
Premium Memory Foam Posted Orthotics W/ Metatarsal Support for Men also has
CopperGuard® for its top cover, lQl50 Memory Foam for center cushioning, and Aerocell polyurethane not just for high energy return performance base but for shock absorption and shape retention as well. Aside from flat feet and metatarsalgia, this insole is also recommended for arch pain, plantar fasciitis, and heel pain.
- Most memory foam among the Aeretex orthotic
- Posted Heel, medial rearfoot post
- Metatarsal Pad for redistributing weight
- lQl50 Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Aerocell polyurethane for high energy return
- CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining and microfiber for comfort
- .25-inch overall insole thickness with 43% more memory foam in the forefoot
- Great for construction workers, concrete layers, production workers, or warehouse workers
- Best for everyday casual shoes