If you are feeling discomfort in the balls of your feet, then an insole like Train Orthotics with Metatarsal Support is for you. It has a metatarsal pad that provides cushioning and aid in unloading pressure from the forefoot. This can be very helpful if you are working on your feet for extended periods of time like the construction worker, mechanic, production worker, plumber, or warehouse worker does. Additional cushioning and support from an insole can make the difference for a more productive day.
Since Train Orthotics with Metatarsal Support for Men is designed to provide support and prevent injury while exercising – it can also make for a great additional layer of support for tradesmen who oftentimes work on their feet for most of the day. This insole has cover materials that maximize airflow and reduce moisture, cushioning materials that support every stride, and base materials with high energy return.
Train Orthotics also features its signature Aetrex Arch Support – which biochemically aligns the body and also prevents common foot pain such as metatarsalgia, arch pain, heel pain, and plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal Pad for redistributing weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort
- Cupped Heel for cushioning and stabilizing the back of the foot
- Ultra-soft mesh polyester fabric for cover material
- FitGuard for cushioning every stride with slow recovery memory foam
- AeroCell polyurethane for high energy return performance base
- .2165-inch insole thickness
- For medium to high arches with forefoot pain
- Best for gym sneakers, training shoes, athletic sneakers, tennis shoes
- Great for construction workers, mechanics, production workers, plumbers, or warehouse workers