It can get very challenging to work on your feet all day when there is discomfort in the balls of your feet. This is where Work Boot Orthotics with Metatarsal Support can come in handy. It has a built-in metatarsal pad to help in cushioning and unloading pressure in that particular area especially when you are wearing boots. This is particularly helpful if you are mostly standing on concrete for extended periods of time like the mechanics, plumbers, carpenters, cement layers, or construction workers.
Aside from the metatarsal pad, this insole also has a cupped heel for supporting and stabilizing the back of the foot, Pro-Shox® polyurethane for center cushioning for shock absorption and impact reduction, and AeroCell polyurethane for a high energy return performance base. This work boot insole is not just for shock absorption or for those with high-instep, it also helps in relieving foot pain such as plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, or heel pain.
This Work Boot Orthotics with Metatarsal Support by Aetrex features their signature Arch Support – which helps to biomechanically align your body and help prevent common foot pain. This insole is designed to aid you in performing your best on the job by providing the right cushioning and support.
- Metatarsal Pad for redistributing weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort
- Cupped Heel for cushioning and stabilizing the back of the foot
- CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining for top cover
- Pro-Shox® polyurethane for center cushioning to absorb shock and reduce impact
- AeroCell polyurethane for high energy return performance base
- .19-inch insole thickness
- For medium to high arches with forefoot pain
- Ideal for mechanics, plumbers, carpenters, cement layers, or construction workers
- Best for work boots