Add a layer of support to combat foot discomfort with this Premium Memory Foam Posted Orthotics W/ Metatarsal Support for Women. Foot discomfort and fatigue should be dealt with seriously because they can very well affect your overall mobility and work productivity. This is particularly true if you are working long hours on your feet like the warehouse workers, production workers, concrete layers, or construction workers.
If you happen to have a low arch to flat feet and are also experiencing pain in the balls of your feet, then this insole is worth checking out. It has a posted heel which is meant to control the excessive inward rolling motion of the foot or over-pronation and provides balance. Then it has the metatarsal pad which is meant to help in redistributing weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort.
Premium Memory Foam Posted Orthotics W/ Metatarsal Support for Women has CopperGuard® as its top cover material while lQl50 Memory Foam is used for center cushioning. Aerocell polyurethane is used for performance base – a material that has a high energy return and is good in shock absorption and shape retention. In addition to metatarsalgia and flat feet, this insole is also recommended for pregnancy, plantar fasciitis, arch pain, and heel pain.
- Most memory foam among the Aeretex orthotic
- Posted Heel, medial rearfoot post
- Metatarsal Pad for redistributing weight
- lQl50 Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Aerocell polyurethane for high energy return
- CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining and microfiber for comfort
- .25-inch overall insole thickness with 43% more memory foam in the forefoot
- Great for warehouse workers, production workers, concrete layers, or construction workers
- Best for everyday casual shoes