When the ball of your foot is hurting, working all day can get even more challenging. And while wearing proper work shoes can relieve that, extra cushioning from an insole can help as well. This Premium Memory Foam Orthotics with Metatarsal Support for Women by Aetrex offers that added layer of support that you need to help with the discomfort. This can be particularly aid tradesmen who are working long hours on their feet like production workers, builders, construction workers, warehouse workers, or carpenters.
This orthotic from Aetrex is for medium to high arches with forefoot pain. There is an added metatarsal pad which is intended for reliving ball-of-foot discomfort. The metatarsal pad is built into the forefoot to aid in redistributing the pressure in the balls of the feet. In addition to metatarsalgia, this insole is also recommended for plantar fasciitis, arch pain, high instep, pregnancy, and heel pain.
Premium Memory Foam Orthotics with Metatarsal Support for Women also features their signature Arch Support which biomechanically aligns the body and also helps in preventing common foot pain. Aside from the metatarsal pad, it also has a cupped heel to aid in cushioning and stabilizing the back of your foot, IQ150 memory foam to aid in relieving the pressure and providing cushioning, and polyurethane to boost shock absorption, high energy return, and shape retention.
- Most memory foam among the Aeretex orthotic
- Metatarsal Pad for redistributing weight
- Cupped Heel, cushion and stabilize the back of the foot
- lQl50 Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Aerocell polyurethane for high energy return
- CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining and microfiber for comfort
- .25-inch overall insole thickness with 43% more memory foam in the forefoot
- Great for production workers, builders, construction workers, warehouse workers, or carpenters
- Best for everyday casual shoes