Because not all feet are created equal, one may need additional support from an insole like this Premium Memory Foam Posted Orthotics for Women by Aertex – which is for you if you have flat feet. This insole has a posted heel which is designed to control overpronation or the excessive inward rolling motion of the foot, help keep your feet aligned, and provide balance.
If you work long hours on your feet like carpenters, production workers, builders, or warehouse workers – then extra cushioning and support from an insole can make a difference to a more productive work day. While choosing the right work shoes is the first step to ensuring the health of your feet and preventing foot discomfort, again not all feet are created equal. A good removable insole can remedy that especially one that is particularly designed for flat feet.
In addition to the posted heel, Premium Memory Foam Posted Orthotics for Women also has CopperGuard® for its top cover material, lQl50 Memory Foam for center cushioning material, and Aerocell polyurethane for high energy return performance base which is also great at shock absorption and shape retention. This insole is also recommended for arch pain, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, and pregnancy.
- Most memory foam among the Aeretex orthotic
- Posted Heel, medial rearfoot post
- lQl50 Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Aerocell polyurethane for high energy return
- CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining and microfiber for comfort
- .25-inch overall insole thickness with 43% more memory foam in the forefoot
- Ideal for carpenters, production workers, builders, or warehouse workers
- Best for everyday casual shoes