Working on your feet all day can become even more challenging if the ball of your feet is hurting. Wearing proper work shoes can remedy that as well as using a good removable insole. A good insole that particularly has metatarsal pads, like the Premium Memory Foam Orthotics with Metatarsal Support for Men by Aetrex, provides an added layer of support that can make a difference. This can be particularly helpful for tradesmen who are working long hours on their feet like construction workers, builders, warehouse workers, carpenters, or production workers.
This particular insole from Aetrex is for medium to high arches with forefoot pain. It has a metatarsal pad for support that is built into the forefoot. Its purpose is to help in unloading the pressure in the balls of the feet to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort. Aside from metatarsalgia, plantar fasciitis, and arch pain, this is also recommended if you are experiencing heel pain or have a high instep.
This orthotic by Aetrex features their signature Arch Support which helps to biomechanically align your body and help prevent common foot pain. Along with the metatarsal pad, Premium Memory Foam Orthotics with Metatarsal Support for Men also has a cupped heel to cushion and stabilize the back of your foot, IQ150 memory foam to relieve pressure and provide cushioning, and polyurethane for high energy return, shape retention, and shock absorption.
- Most memory foam among the Aeretex orthotic
- Metatarsal Pad for redistributing weight
- Cupped Heel, cushion and stabilize the back of the foot
- lQl50 Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Aerocell polyurethane for high energy return
- CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining and microfiber for comfort
- .25-inch overall insole thickness with 43% more memory foam in the forefoot
- Ideal for construction workers, builders, warehouse workers, carpenters, or production workers
- Best for everyday casual shoes