Working on your feet all day is already challenging, working with foot discomfort at the same time makes it borderline torturous. A simple insole like Train Posted Orthotics with Metatarsal Support can remedy that for you! This insole comes with a posted heel that provides balance and control overpronation and a metatarsal pad that helps in redistributing the weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort.
Your foot health greatly affects your overall mobility which is why choosing the right insole is equally important as choosing the right work shoes. Having a good insole is like adding another layer of support so you can comfortably work on your feet all day just like the construction workers, production workers, concrete layers, or warehouse workers.
Train Posted Orthotics with Metatarsal Support for Women is developed to provide support and prevent injury while working out or training – exactly what a hardworking tradeswoman needs as well. This insole also features its signature Aetrex Arch Support which biochemically aligns the body and prevents common foot pain. It also has a cover material that maximizes airflow and reduces moisture, a cushioning material that supports every stride, and a performance base material with a high energy return.
- Metatarsal Pad for redistributing weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort
- Posted Heel for keeping feet aligned and controlling overpronation
- Ultra-soft mesh polyester fabric for cover material
- FitGuard for cushioning every stride with slow recovery memory foam
- AeroCell polyurethane for high energy return performance base
- .2165-inch insole thickness
- For low arches to flat feet
- Best for gym sneakers, training shoes, athletic sneakers, tennis shoes
- Ideal for construction workers, production workers, concrete layers, or warehouse workers