Do your feet a favor if you are constantly on your feet working by using an insole like this Premium Memory Foam Orthotics for Women by Aetrex. Ideal for cooks, house painters, builders, or construction workers – who are mostly standing while working. Some cushioning inside the shoes can be the difference to working comfortably all day especially when you are already experiencing foot discomfort.
Aetrex designed this insole to provide cushioning and to stabilize the back of the foot using a memory foam that is purposely 43% more in the forefoot. This is intended to provide relief to fatigue or foot discomfort. For manual laborers, dealing with or remedying issues that have something to do with foot discomfort is a priority given that it can greatly affect overall mobility. Aside from finding the right work shoes, using the right insole can also really help.
Premium Memory Foam Orthotics for Women also features Aetrex Arch Support which helps in biomechanically aligning your body and helping prevent common foot pain – plantar fasciitis, metatarsalgia, and arch pain. CopperGuard® is used for its top cover, lQl50 Memory Foam for center cushioning material, and Aerocell polyurethane for high energy return, shape retention, and shock absorption.
- Most memory foam among the Aeretex orthotic
- Cupped Heel, cushion and stabilize the back of the foot
- lQl50 Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Aerocell polyurethane for high energy return
- CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining and microfiber for comfort
- .25-inch overall insole thickness with 43% more memory foam in the forefoot
- Ideal for cooks, house painters, builders, or construction workers
- Best for everyday casual shoes