This Train Posted Orthotics for Women from Aetrex is for you if you have a low arch or flat feet. This insole has a posted heel which helps in keeping the feet aligned and in controlling overpronation or the excessive inward rolling motion of the foot. The added support that you can get from a good insole can make a difference especially if you are experiencing foot discomfort and still have to work on your feet for most of the day.
Train Posted Orthotics for Women is designed to provide support and to help prevent injury while exercising or training – exactly what most tradesmen need while working on their rigorous jobs. This includes the likes of construction workers, mechanics, warehouse workers, carpenters, and production workers.
This insole has a cover material that reduces moisture and maximizes airflow, a cushioning material that supports every stride, and a performance base material that ensures high energy return, shock absorption, and shape retention. Train Posted Orthotics also features its signature Aetrex Arch Support which biochemically aligns the body and prevents common foot pain.
- Posted Heel for keeping feet aligned and controlling overpronation
- Ultra-soft mesh polyester fabric for cover material
- FitGuard for cushioning every stride with slow recovery memory foam
- AeroCell polyurethane for high energy return performance base
- .2165-inch insole thickness
- For low arches to flat feet with no forefoot pain
- Best for gym sneakers, training shoes, athletic sneakers, tennis shoes
- Ideal for construction workers, mechanics, warehouse workers, carpenters or the production workers