Not all feet are created equal – so no worries if you have a low arch or flat feet because Train Posted Orthotics for Men is here. This insole comes with a posted heel that helps keep the feet aligned and control overpronation or the excessive inward rolling motion of the foot (which is quite common to people with flat feet). Foot discomfort should not be taken lightly especially when it can affect overall mobility. This is particularly important if you are working mostly on your feet like the warehouse workers, mechanics, production workers, plumbers, or construction workers.
Train Posted Orthotics for Men is developed to provide support and prevent injury while working out or training – exactly what hardworking tradesmen with laborious jobs need. This insole uses cover materials that not only help in reducing moisture but also in maximizing airflow, cushioning materials that support every stride, and a performance base with high energy return, shape retention, and shock absorption.
Aside from the posted heel, Train Posted Orthotics also features its signature Aetrex Arch Support for biochemically aligning the body and preventing common foot pain.
- Posted Heel for keeping feet aligned and controlling overpronation
- Ultra-soft mesh polyester fabric for cover material
- FitGuard for cushioning every stride with slow recovery memory foam
- AeroCell polyurethane for high energy return performance base
- .2165-inch insole thickness
- For low arches to flat feet with no forefoot pain
- Best for gym sneakers, training shoes, athletic sneakers, tennis shoes
- Ideal for warehouse workers, mechanics, production workers, plumbers, or construction workers