Extra support and cushioning from an insole can make the difference for a productive work day. This is particularly true when you are working long hours on your feet doing laborious jobs like mechanics, plumbers, carpenters, concrete layers, or construction workers do. This Train Orthotics from Aetrex is designed so feet are properly supported and injury is prevented while working out or training – which can get handy, too, for tradesmen who are working hard all day.
While finding the right shoes is important for the overall health of your feet, the same can be said for the right insole. If your job requires you to work on your feet for most of the day, then the more that you need an extra layer of support from an insole. Train Orthotics in particular uses cover materials that maximize air flow and reduce moisture, cushioning materials that support every stride, and a base with high energy return – pretty much what a hardworking tradesman needs.
Train Orthotics for Men also features the signature Aetrex Arch Support which helps in biochemically aligning the body and preventing common foot pain. It has an ultra-soft mesh polyester fabric for the top cover material, FitGuard for center cushioning, and AeroCell polyurethane for the base.
- Cupped Heel for cushioning and stabilizing the back of the foot
- Ultra-soft mesh polyester fabric for cover material
- FitGuard for cushioning every stride with slow recovery memory foam
- AeroCell polyurethane for high energy return performance base
- .2165-inch insole thickness
- Best for gym sneakers, training shoes, athletic sneakers, tennis shoes
- Great for mechanics, plumbers, carpenters, concrete layers, or the construction workers