Need a cowboy work boots with a classic Western look? Look no further because WorkHog Pull-on Work Boot from Ariat fits the bill! These 10-inch, soft-toe, electrical hazard-rated, and slip- and oil-resistant work boots feature a roper toe and saddle vamp detailing. You will definitely be working in style in these pull-on work boots!
It is made with premium full-grain leather and mesh lining with a removable Pro Performance insole, lightweight EVA midsole, and Duratread sole. WorkHog Pull-on Work Boot is built with ATS® Max technology which disperses pressure to keep you as comfortable at the end of the day as you were when you started and U-Turn® Entry System which allows easy slip-on for those with high arches. It also features a six-row stitch pattern that adds to its stylish look and durability. Aside from being oil and resistant, these pull-on work boots are also electrical hazard-rated.
Add a style flair to your daily work wear by leveling up your footwear game with the WorkHog Pull-on Work Boot. Perfect if you are a rancher, wood logger, farmer, construction worker, or forestry worker. These boots will loyally accompany you even through the hardest days on the job site.
- Premium full-grain leather
- Mesh lining
- ATS® Max technology disperses pressure to keep you comfortable
- U-Turn® Entry System lets people with high arches easily slip on their boots
- Removable Pro Performance insole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock
- Oil- and slip-resistant
- Duratread sole combines maximum wear-resistance with comfort and flexibility
- Goodyear welt construction
- Six-row stitch pattern
- ASTM F2892 EH rated