This Livewire 1/4 Zip Shirt by DragonWear will keep you warm and protected when the temperature starts to drop. It’s made from DragonWear® Inherent Tri-Blend FR Fabric with Spandex so not only is it flame resistant but it also provides just enough stretch to allow freedom of movement. It also has a smooth jersey face and channeled knit back construction that channels airflow to support moisture management and comfort.
Livewire 1/4 Zip Shirt boasts DragonWear’s exclusive fabric technology which makes it moisture-wicking, flame-resistant, and durable. It can be worn comfortably next to your skin layer or as a mid-layer piece. It also offers CAT 3 protection, 32 cal/cm2 arc rating, and NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E certifications. Great if you are working in manufacturing, refinery, chemical plant, or other work environments that expose you to fire and electric hazards.
Livewire 1/4 Zip Shirt has flat-lock seam construction and an anti-itch taffeta tag to boost comfort. Its extra-long hem, on the other hand, provides more coverage. It also boasts an extra durable wash and wear performance.
- Made from DragonWear® Inherent Tri-Blend FR Fabric with Spandex, 11.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece
- Moisture-wicking properties paired with wind resistance
- Jersey face and lofted channeled fleece back uniquely channel airflow
- 1/4 zip neck with stand-up collar
- Extra-long hem for more coverage
- Flat-lock seam construction
- Anti-itch taffeta tag for better comfort
- Extra durable wash and wear performance
- Made in the USA
- Comes in Gray and Black
- CAT 3, NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), Arc Rating 32 cal/cm2