Tough jobs call for tough working boots like these Detroit XT Waterproof boots from KEEN Utility. These pairs boast KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX which offers contoured TPU Torsion Stability from heel to forefoot, reduces foot fatigue, and increases flexibility. These features are particularly helpful when working on uneven surfaces or when your work involves a lot of kneeling. Just perfect for carpenters, construction workers, landscapers, truckers, or those who work in manufacturing.
Detroit XT Waterproof Boot also features asymmetrical steel toes that provide protection and maximum comfort with an unobtrusive fit. It also comes with reflective webbing and contoured heel lock which boosts safety by improving visibility and reducing heel slip. In addition to its waterproof features, these work boots also come with a PU footbed, EVA midsole, and oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole, to enhance underfoot support.
Detroit XT Waterproof Boots are also electrical hazard or electric shock resistant, so they’re quite ideal for a secondary source of protection if your work environment exposes you to such hazards.
- Made from Waterproof leather upper
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes offering maximum comfort and unobtrusive fit
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Contoured heel lock helps lock is anatomically shaped, locking it in place and reducing heel slip
- KEEN.KEY-TECH FLEX, contoured underfoot support provides structured stability and comfort with enhanced flexibility
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Compression-molded EVA midsole for comfort
- Oil and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole