When there is work to be done, you need as much support as you can get just like the energy return from KEEN’s Pittsburgh Energy 6-inch Waterproof Boots. These soft-toe work boots come with a new energy-returning midsole, KEEN.ReGEN, provides 50% more energy return than the standard EVA foam. Perfect for the ever-active construction workers, ranchers, landscapers, or warehouse workers.
Pittsburgh Energy protects your toes from minor impacts with its left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toes. It also features an oil and slip-resistant non-marking lugged rubber outsole which helps in securing your footing while working on slippery surfaces. And for additional safety as well as visibility, Pittsburgh Energy also has reflective webbing.
These workboots are made from full-grain waterproof leather with a waterproof and breathable membrane – so no worries if you find yourself in wet conditions. It also comes with a secure fit lace capture system and locking metal lace hooks for a more secure and stable fit. Its removable PU footbed and TPU shank, on the other hand, boosts an added layer of support and comfort.
- Made from full-grain waterproof leather
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Left and right asymmetrical KEEN.PROTECT soft toes
- Reflective webbing for additional safety and visibility
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN.ReGEN, lightweight, compression-resisting midsole
- TPU shank for midfoot support
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole