Right off the bat, these Square Toe Wellington 11-inch pull-on boots from Thorogood come with steel safety toe and waterproof protection. Then add to that its detailed Western design and you are up for some serious hardworking footwear. Ideal for ranchers, woodworkers, or construction workers. These boots are built to withstand challenging tasks and workplace hazards to ensure you can comfortably and safely go about your work day.
Square Toe Wellington is made from full-grain leather with a black upper and Trail Crazyhorse bottom. It also has a waterproof and Goodyear Storm Welt construction to ensure you stay dry and comfortable for a considerably longer period. It also features a removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed that allows for more comfortable wear. These pull-on boots are also electrical hazard-resistant, so ideal if your work requires one on the job site. Its slip and oil-resisting Wyatt90 outsole ensures you have proper traction that will keep you steady on your feet no matter how challenging the job gets. The composite shank, on the other hand, provides additional support and stability.
Its three-tone decorative shaft stitching elevates its Western style. So, just perfect if you prefer working with a pair of tall pull-on boots that look as good as they perform. And lastly, these work boots are proudly made in the USA!
- Steel safety toe, square toe
- 11-inch booth height with 90-degree heel
- Full-grain leather with black upper and Trail Crazyhorse bottom
- Cotton vamp and textile shaft lining
- Waterproof construction
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed
- Slip and oil-resisting Wyatt90 outsole
- Electric shock-resisting soles and heels
- Pull loops make it easier to pull your boots on
- 3-tone decorative shaft stitching
- Composite shank