If you mostly work on your feet all day, day in and day out, then this molded foam footbed from Timberland PRO® insoles are for you. It offers a carefully engineered upgrade in both performance and comfort – ideal if you are a construction worker, rancher, warehouse worker, or landscaper who is usually engaged in strenuous activities on the job site.
To ensure that you have a comfortable, stable, and supportive platform, Timberland PRO® Anti-Fatigue Technology Insoles is designed with a dynamic arch support to absorb shock and return energy to your feet with every step. Then to provide extra comfort, moisture management, and antimicrobial odor control, OrthoLite® foam is used for its top layer. You can also move with ease because this insole adds less weight to your footwear since it requires less material because of its unique inverted cone design.
Ensuring that your feet are properly and comfortably supported is important to have a productive day at work. Foot discomfort should be the least of your concerns if you are already working hard all day. So aside from finding the proper work shoes, find the right and quality insole, too!
- Anti-fatigue technology for lightweight, resilient support, superior shock absorption, and energy return
- OrthoLite® top-layer foam provides premium comfort and moisture management
- Anatomically contoured footbed cradles the foot for maximum comfort and support
- Dynamic arch design adapts to all foot shapes
- 1-year unconditional comfort guarantee
- XS fits size 5-6 women
S fits size 7-8 women and size 6-7 men
M fits size 9-10 women and size 8-9 men
L fits size 11-12 women and size 10-11 men
XL fits size 12-13 men
XXL fits size 14-15 men