This yellow Wildland Face Mask from True North Gear is designed to provide superior breathability without sacrificing its protective capability and comfortability. It comes with an ergonomic bi-panel form-fitting face piece. This is to ensure it comfortably aligns to the contours of your face with little to no contact with your mouth and nose opening so you can breathe better with ease. It also has an internal wire located at the top of the nose to support its fitting and to ensure it stays in place.
Wildland Face Mask also features a high-temperature NFPA 1977-rated cord lock to allow for quick adjustment and ease of removal. It also comes with Nomex® stitching to boost its durability and trusted flame-resistant performance. This face mask is ideal for wildland firefighters to protect them against smoke and ash or for workers needing protection from a flame-resistant mask or looking to upgrade from their bandana protection.
This flame-resistant Wildland Face Mask’s color, wildland yellow, matches with True North Gear’s wildland attire.
- Made from Tecasafe NFPA 1977 Certified FR Fabric, 5.8 oz
- Inherently flame-resistant
- Ergonomic bi-panel form-fitting face piece designed for superior breathability
- Designed to fit the contours of the face to improve the ability to breathe more freely
- Internal wire at the top of the nose to fit the mask so it stays in place
- A single high-temperature NFPA 1977-rated cord lock
- Nomex® stitching for durability and trusted FR performance
- One size fits all
- Comes in Wildland Yellow
- NFPA 1977 (National Fire Protection Administration standard for wildland fire fighting)