An insole can make the difference for a more productive day especially when you are experiencing pain or discomfort in the ball of your foot. Train Orthotics with Metatarsal Support for Women is particularly for this purpose – it has a built-in metatarsal pad to provide cushioning and help in unloading pressure from the forefoot. This insole is developed to provide support and help prevent injury while working out or training – which is exactly what a hardworking tradesman needs as well.
Foot discomfort or foot fatigue can affect overall mobility which is why foot health should be taken seriously, too. Finding a good insole is as important as finding a good pair of work shoes. An additional layer of support from an insole can come in very handy for construction workers, mechanics, production workers, plumbers, or warehouse workers who are constantly on their feet while working.
Train Orthotics with Metatarsal Support for Women comes with a cover material that maximizes airflow and reduces moisture, cushioning material that supports every stride, and base materials that boost high energy return, shape retention, and shock absorption. It also features its signature Aetrex Arch Support which aids in biochemically aligning the body and preventing common foot pain.
- Metatarsal Pad for redistributing weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort
- Cupped Heel for cushioning and stabilizing the back of the foot
- Ultra-soft mesh polyester fabric for cover material
- FitGuard for cushioning every stride with slow recovery memory foam
- AeroCell polyurethane for high energy return performance base
- .2165-inch insole thickness
- For medium to high arches with forefoot pain
- Best for gym sneakers, training shoes, athletic sneakers, tennis shoes
- Great for construction workers, mechanics, production workers, plumbers, or warehouse workers