Elements Flak Jacket is made from DragonWear’s exclusive Elements and IronShield® FR fabrics to ensure superior weather protection and durability that can withstand rugged work environments. This hooded jacket offers CAT 3 protection and has certifications for NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112. Perfect for emergency responders, industrial workers, railroad workers, or those whose job exposes them to fire or electrical hazards.
Elements Flak Jacket is designed with a versatile hooded outer layer and a built-in fleece balaclava. It also features advanced air permeability technology for a true comfort experience even in the windiest of environments. The IronShield® fabric is also strategically placed in high-wear areas to ensure long-lasting durability. Its full zip hoodie which features a 3-panel hood construction, supports comfortability when wearing a hard hat. Its drop-tail rear hem and extra long sleeves offer additional coverage while its built-in fleece balaclava comes in handy for optional coverage for face protection and warmth.
This Flame Resistant Elements Flak Jacket is proudly made in the USA and comes in Navy and Gray colors.
- Made from DragonWear® Inherent Tri-Blend Elements FR Fabric, 12.3 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece
- Excellent stretch for freedom of movement
- Durable IronShield® fabric strategically placed in high-wear areas
- Durable water repellency and wind-resistant outer surface
- Advanced air permeability
- Full zip hoodie with 3-panel hood construction
- Built-in fleece balaclava for facial protection and warmth
- Drop-tail rear hem and extra-long sleeves
- Made in the USA
- Comes in Navy and Gray
- CAT 3, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 28 cal/cm2