This Flame Resistant Women’s Alpha Jacket offers the same heavy-duty performance, wind resistance, and water-repellent warmth as its men’s counterpart is known for. It has permanent protection that won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air and cannot be washed out or worn away.
Women’s Alpha Jacket is made from inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece that is breathable and has twice as much wind resistance at the same time. It has a CAT 4 protection rating and certifications as well that meet NFPA 70E and 2112 standards. Ideal for electricians, maintenance workers, refinery workers, chemical plant operators, or those working in job environments with fire and electric hazards present.
Women’s Alpha Jacket also comes with extra long sleeves with cuffs and a drop-tail rear hem for extra coverage. It also has two zippered hand warmer pockets and two inner cargo pockets to carry and organize your work essentials.
- Made from Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece Fabric, 12.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece
- Breathable with 2 times more wind resistance
- Loftted, lightweight, wind-resistant fleece that retains body heat and protects against the elements
- UV fade resistant
- Extra long sleeves with cuffs for extra coverage
- Contoured design for a womans fit
- Drop-tail rear hem for extra coverage
- Front full-length zip closure
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Two inner cargo pockets
- Durable wash and wear performance
- Made in the USA
- Comes in Black and Navy
- CAT 4, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2