This Women’s Exxtreme Jacket by DragonWear is made especially for women, it’s designed to comfortably fit with extra room throughout the chest area and contours around the hips. This super fleece jacket has the same heavy-duty features as its men’s counterpart. From the rip-stop Nomex reinforcement patches on the forearms and shoulders to the zippers in the armpit area.
Women’s Exxtreme Jacket offers durable and heavy-duty warmth with twice the wind resistance. It also repels lights rain and snow. It boasts a CAT 4 protection rating and also has certifications that meet both NFPA 70E and 2112 standards. Great if you are an electrician, refinery worker, maintenance worker, chemical plant operator, or if you are working in job environments with fire and electric hazards present.
Women’s Exxtreme Jacket also comes with two zippered hand warmer pockets and two internal cargo pockets. For more coverage, it features a drop-tail rear hem and longer sleeves. This jacket is also UV fade-resistant in addition to its durable wash-and-wear performance.
- Made from Inherent Tri-Blend Super Fleece Fabric, 12.7 oz/sq yard
- Inherently fire and arc-resistant fleece
- Breathable with 2 times more wind resistance
- Lofted, lightweight, wind-resistant fleece retains body heat
- UV fade resistant
- Rip-stop reinforcement on the shoulders and forearms
- Pit-Zip armpit ventilation for body temperature control
- Contoured design for a women’s fit
- Front full-length zip closure
- Drop-tail rear hem and longer sleeves for extra coverage
- Zippered hand warmer pockets
- Two inner cargo pockets
- Durable wash and wear performance
- Made in the USA
- Comes in Black
- CAT 4, NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace), NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire), Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2