For an additional layer of protection for your feet, especially when you are wearing steel-toe boots, here is the Steel-Toe Heavyweight Crew Work Sock from Fox River Sox. It is built to provide comfort and support even in the toughest job site. Ideal for construction workers, machine operators, manufacturing workers, woodloggers, or pipefitters.
This work sock is made from acrylic with nylon and spandex. It comes with a fully cushioned sole for shock absorption and insulation at the same time. There is also extra cushioning around the back of the heel and over the toe for steel-toe boot protection. It is also constructed with URfit® System by FoxSox which provides arch support and memory-knit construction, while its Wick Dry technology on the other hand keeps your feet dry. To ensure durability and boost a longer sock life, the toes and heels are also reinforced.
Wearing the proper socks can make the difference in a comfortable workday! This is particularly true when you are working on your feet for most of the day and even so when you are wearing steel-toe boots! Go for a functional, comfortable, and durable work sock like this Steel-Toe Heavyweight Crew Work Sock from Fox River.
- Made from 80% acrylic, 18% nylon, 2% spandex
- URfit® System provides arch support and memory-knit construction
- FoxSox Wick Dry technology keeps feet dry
- Fully cushioned sole absorbs shocks and insulates
- Extra cushion around the back of the heel and over the toe
- Reinforced toe and heel add durability and longer sock life
- Smooth, flat comfort toe seam
- Made in USA