Looking for an insole that provides enhanced comfort and support with motion control and stability? Total Support Original Insole from Spenco got you covered – this insole is engineered to optimize biomechanics, absorb shock, and provide targeted cushioning for various physical activities and sports. So ideal if you are a construction worker, electrician, millwright, or rancher who is almost constantly working on your feet.
This insole features a patented 3-POD Modulation System which strategically places pods with varying levels of firmness under specific areas of the foot. The Red POD counter over-pronation while the softer Blue PODS help guide the stride. This combination of varying densities provides targeted support and cushioning. Total Support Original Insole also features a Semi-Rigid Stability Cradle, Custom Conforming Layer, Metatarsal Arch Support, Grooved PU Forefoot Crash Pad, First Ray Drop Zone, Forefoot Perforations, Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth, and Antimicrobial technology. When they said total, they really meant total!
And to top all the features it offers, Total Support Original Insole is also backed by a one-year unconditional guarantee.
- 3-POD System promotes healthy biomechanics, absorbs shock, and provides cushioning
- Semi-Rigid Stability Cradle provides advanced arch support, deep heel cupping, and comfort through the stride
- Custom EVA Layer conforms with normal wear to match the contours of the foot
- Low-Friction Antimicrobial Top Cloth helps prevent blisters and control odor
- Metatarsal Arch Support offloads pressure from the ball-of-foot
- Grooved PU Forefoot Crash Pad aligns with the metatarsal heads to provide premium cushioning and support to the ball-of-foot
- First Ray Drop Zone allows for more efficient, natural toe-off promoting a healthy stride
- Forefoot Perforations increase flexibility and airflow for lasting comfort